Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services Seminar Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Hi guys. I need Emed Spectrum Electrosurgical Unit Service manual and Bowa Arc-400 Electrosurgical Unit Service manual. İf anybody have Electrosurgical units service manuals could you send me. My e mail karakussemre@gmail.com

Recruitment / Jobs
Advertise your jobs with EBME
Novice
Novice
Hi karakusemre,

I have sent you some information, its a complicated PM to perform, and you need decent test kit. Please also note that you need to set the BOWA to a special mode to perform the electrical safety test.

Hope it helps.
Howard

Master
Master
Whilst we're on the subject , If some body has a EMED Endo service manual I would be very grateful.

Thanking someone in advance !!!!

OP Offline
Thank you Its very helpful for me.

Super Hero
Super Hero
It seems that you guys need to make friends with Emed.

@karakusemre: be aware of Frank's resources. I see a couple of "near misses" (similar models) to the ones you are asking about. How good is your German?

@Howard: a complicated PM? Care to elaborate just a little? Quite a few of us on here are interested in the topic. For years it has seemed that ESU testing has become the "last frontier" of the biomed testing scene - each manufacturer doing its own thing, different approaches by test kit manufacturers, some biomeds not testing* much at all outside of EST (and maybe a few load resistors) etc., etc. Surely by now there should be consensus, or at least a bit of consistency!

* I've probably already mentioned fresh liver from the kitchens.

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Novice
Novice
Hi Geoff,
The Pm for the Bowa 400 is not too long, only 89 steps. The Bowa 400 is driven by pictures, not words, so you have to set the mode by the correct icon (icons),this is something you can do within the Datrend ESU testers, see the picture of the setup, make the setup, then set the Bowa according to the picture, then activate the Bowa. Pass fail is automatic.

The Bowa ESA has a special mode for performing safety tests, which you set, then perform the EST, then after the EST, turn the safety test mode off.

Its actually one of the simpler PM procedures. The procedure can be downloaded, emailed as required, and is written using the free Datrend software, the PM procedure is also free. If anyone wants more details please email me.

Super Hero
Super Hero
Interesting, Howard.

Only 89 steps, you say.

Do you have Datrend PM procedures for all (well, most) ESUs now?

And ... just out of interest ("asking for a friend", you might say), can the Datrend ESU analyzer (the vPad-RF, I imagine) be used with "legacy" ESUs (think ... 1970's G.U. et al)?

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
3 members (DaveC in Oz, Philip Page, Huw), 87 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jabulani, BioCookie, Aleksandr.Deniso, hoanggb6015, One+
9,816 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,719
Posts72,331
Members9,816
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020