Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#62131 25/09/12 10:15 AM
Technologist
OP Offline
Technologist
Hi

Does any one have the circuit diagrams for an Eschman TD850. I specifically need the alarm board circuit and any notes with regards to calibration of the alarms. There is nothing available within the service manual which i have. Apparently Eschman stopped giving out that information a while ago, but an older manual may have the details which i need.

Dee

Hero
Hero
Dee,
What do Eschmann expect you to do without the information?
Have you asked them?
Or is it a case or either send it back - and pay - or buy a whole board - and pay?
Robert

My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
Technologist
OP Offline
Technologist
You got it in one, i spoke to the service department but no joy. They either want to send an engineer out, have the unit sent to the or for me to buy another board.

Novice
Novice
I don't think Eschmann ever issued circuit diagrams to their customers or their own engineers for that matter. I have a copy of the Feb '96 manual which only has a block diagram of the complete system which tells you very little.

Service Manager
Medical Physics Department
The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Super Hero
Super Hero

Maybe we need to re-phrase the question now, Dee ... to something like:-

"Has anyone traced out the circuit of the alarm board on the TD-850"? think

(I believe someone I know may have done it)

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Novice
Novice
Hi dear I hv the service manual but no any circuit diagram only there is bock diagram I can send to u .I add u in my skype ok

Hero
Hero
This shows why technical people should be right in at the beginning of a purchase and have their voices heard.
"If you buy this model it will cost more to support, you have been warned, now do not complain."
Calculating whole life costs exactly is difficult but we can at least ad a rough "more" or "less" whenit is being calculted - assuming it is and it is not just a doctor insisting on one model or an accountant insisting on the cheapest purchase price.
Robert

My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
RoJo #62154 27/09/12 8:17 AM
Super Hero
Super Hero

Never mind the cost ... what about loss of availability, and the idiocy of not allowing in-house biomeds to exercise their skills for the benefit of all concerned (otherwise why are they there)?

Situations like this have been going on for as long as I can remember, and I doubt that they will be coming to an end any time soon. More the reverse, I suspect. frown

As I have said a zillion times before:- the time to insist that "all available technical information shall be provided" is when the Purchase Order is about to be signed!

And it is no good manufacturers hiding behind "commercial confidences" (as I suspect may be the case here) - or even embarrassment (about poor design). In short, if they don't want to provide circuit diagrams, we should look elsewhere rather than purchasing their kit (British or not)!

Meanwhile, the biomed tech still has to do his thing. But at least these days we have forums like this one where there is hope that the required information (in cases like this) may be available to be shared. As many will remember, it wasn't always a whole lot of fun when you were struggling on alone, with the "suits", "bosses" and surgeons all yelling away at you - especially when many situations were caused by them in the first place! smile

Technologist
OP Offline
Technologist
Still no circuit then......

m fadel #76461 16/09/21 7:58 PM
Could you please send service manual for eshmann td850 on my mail oleks.rotar@gmail.com

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (daisizhou), 435 guests, and 401 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
MDevins, EmsR16, Fergusben1, Guilherme Gomes, Salvatore
10,173 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics11,055
Posts73,707
Members10,173
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020