Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
OP Offline
Anyone else noticed that BOC seem to want the red carpet rolled out for their Engineers when they come on site to service Argon Regulators?

They want a guaranteed Parking space in the Staff car park and they want it free of charge and it better be close by to where they're going. If these conditions aren't met then they refuse to turn up for their overpriced service.

I understand that they have the monopoly on this business but they really are taking liberties!!!! Would be interesting to hear other people's experiences dealing with them.....

Super Hero
Super Hero
You have contracted them to service argon regulators?

What servicing do they (the regulators) need? "Sticker" (date) maintenance?

Surely you would be better off (cheaper) by simply replacing with new when (if ever, more like) they fail?

But I hear what you're saying about monopolies (and BOC are part of a larger - international - group, of course). No doubt alternatives are available if you look hard enough.

Personally, I would not tolerate the arrogance you describe. In fact, I would cancel the contract, and bring the work "in-house".

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Sage
Sage
there is always an alternative. do not tolerate. BTW are you satisfy with their work? do they give you report on how they do including calibration and warranty of repaired unit?

--- PATIENT SAFETY FIRST ---

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 79 guests, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ryan Lowell, sam1664, MBanks, Blazingapostle, Volkswagen
9,894 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,816