Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact
Thread Like Summary
Geoff Hannis, Huw, John Sandham
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#76167 03/20/2021 2:32 AM
by daisizhou
daisizhou
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
I got a RT-200 gas flow analyzer,test function is normal.
I want to know if any individual or organization is using it now?If you are still using, please contact me, send an email or post

I disassembled it,and backup 6 EEPROM programs,if there is a failure in the future, please use it for future maintenance,at the same time, I will upload the backup and share it with friends who need it

I see that the microcontroller on the motherboard has been polished,if you know the model number please let me know
By observing the motherboard, I found that it has RS-232 function,I guess it may be used for calibration,you can contact me if you are interested

I hope to increase the functionality of this machine through my own efforts
If you are interested or related questions, you can contact me, thank you
Attached Images
Liked Replies
#76183 Mar 23rd a 12:05 AM
by Geoff Hannis
Geoff Hannis
... and U14 (above J2) - MM74HC32N - is a Quad 2-Input OR Gate.

I see a few SN74LS374N there on the main board ... these are basically sets of eight clocked flip-flops; typically used for "driving the bus lines in a bus-organized system"!

OK ... here's another random guess:- it seems to me that U8 is tied to the two main expansion connectors (J5 and J6). I'm wondering if it (U8) is a VIA (Versatile Interface Adaptor); mainly as VIA's used to be popular back in the 1980's (again, the BBC Micro comes to mind). It looks like it may be an Intel device (with forty pins). Could it be the Intel 8255, I wonder?

That's enough for now, as I don't want to be dreaming about this stuff (it's midnight here).
1 member likes this
#76190 Mar 24th a 02:17 PM
by daisizhou
daisizhou
If it is Intel 8088 series MCU,Looks no error.At least there are currently no conflicts,I searched for the real thing about 8088 and it really looks a lot like it
[Linked Image]
After finishing the work at hand, I will continue to look for signals,I hope other information can help me confirm whether it is 8088

Today I bought a professional flow meter,It is said to be a maintenance tool for the Dräger anesthesia machine or ventilator.I plan to use it to compare rt200 traffic.
[Linked Image]
Attached Images
1 member likes this
#76218 Mar 29th a 05:58 AM
by daisizhou
daisizhou
I have confirmed the model of the high pressure sensor[Linked Image]
Attached Images
1 member likes this
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff Hannis), 88 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bumloka, Koots201, kevhewitt, Maxi, Jean Claude
9,877 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,788
Posts72,565
Members9,877
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020