EBME Forums
Posted By: John T Lost & Found - 13/09/07 8:29 AM
Hi Guys we have received an MS16A syringe driver with the following Label { EME Identification code MIN5169} then a contact number {01689 81507?} the last digit is a guess and we think that the final digit is missing anyone recognise this send your details and we may arrange to return. jtadman@tmse.nl
Posted By: Kawasaki Re: Lost & Found - 13/09/07 8:44 AM
John

01689 is Orpington in Kent if that helps
Posted By: Mark Radbourne Re: Lost & Found - 13/09/07 6:17 PM
Hi John

Probably the Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough, Kent.

Their main number is 01689 863000

Sorry, but I don't know anyone at that hospital to be able to give you a contact name.

Mark
Posted By: Apollo11 Re: Lost & Found - 14/09/07 7:37 AM
Hi all,

Yes, this is indeed from the PRUH at Farnborough. I've emailed John separately with the forwarding address.

Many thanks
Mike Smith
Posted By: biomedbill Re: Lost & Found - 14/09/07 3:26 PM
Mike,

How are things going down there? I'ts been a while since I left (almost 14 years). Are you still in the the multi-storey portakabins in Orpington Hospital? Did they ever build the new hospital next to the college?

Regards
Bill W.
Posted By: John T Re: Lost & Found - 17/09/07 9:07 AM
Thanks Guys for your help device now landed back with Apollo11
Posted By: Geoff Hannis Re: Lost & Found - 17/09/07 9:32 AM
Do we have the makings of an equipment tracking system here, I wonder? You know, a post is made as soon as bit of ambulatory kit leaves Site A, everyone keeps an eye out for it, and another post is made every time it's spotted. When it safely arrives at Site Z, a final post is made so we all know it's safe and sound! No need for RFID, satellite tracking or any of those other expensive options. How about it Huw? smile
Posted By: Huw Re: Lost & Found - 17/09/07 9:44 AM
Sounds like a good idea Geoff - I'll look into it.
© EBME Forums: Biomedical and Clinical Engineering Discussion Forums.