Can anyone help me to know how to install Drager software on evita vents series locally without calling Drager representative.
Is there any way to flash the software directly.
Thanks a lot.
Dräger Medizintechnik D
3.1 Test equipment
RS232 extension (9-pin Sub D socket on 9-pin Sub D
connector; length = 3 m, with service coding)
79 01 808
RS232 adapter RxD and TxD transposed (9-pin Sub D socket
on 9-pin Sub D connector; length = 0.15 m, with service
79 01 888
Service PC with Windows 95, 98, or NT
• In future, new versions of the service software will not run
under DOS or Windows 3.n. However, these restrictions
do not apply to version 8.n yet.
• Windows 95/98 requires at least version 8.n of service
software 79 01 831.
• If Windows NT is used, it is necessary to disable the
screensaver, otherwise the software in the medical device
could be damaged while downloading.
• If Windows NT is used, it is necessary to create a DOS
partition on the PC (a second operating system). At
present, this is only required for BD32.
• The service software for BD32 does not function on some
• For Windows 3.n, 95, 98, and NT 79 01 831
Thanks for your reply, but I think there is something missing.
You didn't mention how to download software on the ventilator machine.
download the software.exe
Could you help me, I'm looking for Drager Fabius software. I saw in a forum that you commented is a boy answered.
You got the software. You could even guide me.