EBME Forums
Posted By: John Sandham Rest in Peace Paul Kemp - 20/12/20 7:06 PM
My friend and colleague, Paul Kemp, died on Wednesday after a long fight with cancer. My condolences go out to Mel and all the family.
Paul was a really lovely man, quietly spoken, with a great sense of humour. He was also a great engineer with a love for motorcycles, we often spent time waxing lyrical about various old motorbikes, when I shared a flat with him in Harlow.

Rest in Peace Paul.
Posted By: Geoff Hannis Re: Rest in Peace Paul Kemp - 20/12/20 8:10 PM
I only met Paul the one time ... and that was 28 years ago, when he was at the North Middlesex Hospital.

Commiserations to all concerned.
Posted By: Jesse Paul Kemp - 06/01/21 6:14 PM
It was sad news from Dr. John Sandham today that our previous colleague Paul Kemp died yesterday. My condolences to the family and I will remember him as such a great guy while working @ Riyadh Armed Forces Hospital. Happy days indeed.
I plan to join your conference to meet some of our colleagues and wish I should have met him this year at your EBME Conference in June. Finger cross this pandemic is giving us all a headache being also front liner healthcare worker.
Cheers to all health care workers.

Jesse Esperame, C.Tech. CBET (c)
Biomedical Technologist II
Laser Safety Officer
South Health Campus
Calgary, AB
Canada
Posted By: David Mulvey Re: Paul Kemp - 09/01/21 6:34 PM
I’m truly sorry to hear of the passing of Paul. I wonderful man and a true gent. My sincere condolences to his family and friends. Kind regards David Mulvey
© EBME Forums: Biomedical and Clinical Engineering Discussion Forums.