Job Title: Service Co-Ordinator
Responsible to: Service Manager
Liaison with: Customer, Personnel and Suppliers
Objective: To provide support to customers and the Service division.
- Telephone Support.
- Data Processing within the CRM system for Service related subjects.
- Administration of the exchange process of all repair equipment.
- Ordering of spare parts for customers and internal service team.
- Processing of all service contract purchase orders.
- Invoicing customers for non-contract chargeable service visits.
- Quoting customers for any repair work that needs to be undertaken and obtaining authorisation for the work to go ahead.
- Monitoring of all repairs.
- Management of Service consignment stock.
- Booking of PPM visits/Call outs for all Field Based Engineers.
- Continual Product development training provided via DP Representatives.
Salary - 27k-32k dependant on experience.
Commission – paid quarterly. 1% of Service revenue.
OTE – 8k-10k per annum. Applicable after the probation period ends.
Based from Head Office in Chessington.
Needs to be based within 45min drive max.
Hours of Work – 8.30am – 5pm.
Private Health after 1 year.
20 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising 1 day per year)
2 stage interview process
Telephone followed by face to face at Head Office.
We are looking for an individual who can work on multiple tasks at any one time. They would need to be extremely diligent and very methodical in their approach to the tasks they manage. Ideally someone technically minded with experience of handling Medical Devices.
DP Medical Systems is a rapidly growing company specializing within ENT, Gynae, Dental & the Forensic markets. The company has more than doubled its Turnover in the last 6 years and is now one of the market leaders across
several sectors. We offer state of the art technology to our customers and are looking for individuals keen to progress their careers within the Healthcare Sector.
Qualification/Training: Qualified by experience in a similar position
Physical Nature: Good health, able to carry out all duties.