A&D Medical, a world leader in Blood Pressure Measurement Technology announces the launch of their new Spring Promotional Pricing Campaign.
The new promotional pricing is designed to help meet the challenges ahead for the NHS to deliver further financial savings – with additional savings on A&D Medical Blood Pressure Monitors of up to 20% throughout February and March 2016.
The models included in this Spring promotional pricing campaign are:
- The waiting room, fully automated BPM.
- Designed for high footfall areas, increasing efficiency and quality of treatment, whilst lightening the workload of medical staff, through patients taking their own measurement.
- The compact & lightweight Ambulatory Blood Pressure monitor.
- Designed for 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring with patient results data output/connectivity.
- The 90 memory Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with cuff fit error and movement error technologies.
- Featuring A&D’s pioneering Irregular Heart Beat detection technology (now standard across all of our range), and a wide range of “SmoothFit” cuff options covering arm sizes from 18cm to 45cm (small, adult and large).
- The 30 memory, smart compact Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with semi-large cuff.
- Features include a latex and metal free “SlimFit” cuff designed to fit arm sizes from 23cm to 37cm.
A&D are the original pioneers of digital blood pressure monitors, the Irregular Heartbeat Function (which can be useful in assisting with the detection of arrhythmias, such as Atrial Fibrillation), the WHO classification indicator, and telehealth BP monitors.
A&D blood pressure monitors are designed and manufactured for professional clinical use and have been extensively used in the UK for over 25 years. All models are independently clinically validated and tested – providing your guarantee of accuracy and reliability.
**Stop Press** NEW FOR 2016 – our range of UM series Professional BPM, including the:
• UM-102 – the 2nd generation hybrid traditional style non-mercury sphygmomanometer.
• UM-201 – simple to use, durable and chemically resistant body, Hospital departmental monitor.
• UM-211 – the dual measurement mode (auscultatory & oscillometric), adjustable inflation pressure, chemically resistant Hospital departmental monitor.
Please contact us for further information on our Spring Promotional Pricing Campaign and new UM series range at:
Tel: 01628 773233