Henleys are pleased to announce the launch of their new range of Oxygen Fuel cells, Analyzers and Monitors from Analytical Industries Inc.
Sensors: Advanced Galvanic Oxygen Sensors for both Respiratory and Anaesthesia applications
- compatible with most devices on the market today:
- Extended operating life - 10 years in air or 24 months in continuous 100% O2
- Excellent stability at elevated pressure - up to 10 atmospheres in hyperbaric chambers
- Superior compatibility with 0 to 100% CO2 gas streams
- Special sensors for fast response and long life
- Large cathode with proprietary electrolytes and anodes
Analyzers and Monitors: Auto Diagnostics and menu-driven, state of the art electronics with large backlit LCD for easy viewing. Integral tripod stand and dove tail bracket - proprietary sensor included.
Operates for 1500 hours on 2 x AA Alkaline batteries (included). 18-month warranty.
These products are extremely well priced.
For further details contact Henleys Medical on +44 (0)1707 385226.