EBME Monitor Trade-In Scheme
Save up to ?700 when you trade in your old CRT monitor for a new Sony Flat Screen Medical Monitor Many theatre systems still use CRT monitors which are becoming increasingly difficult to maintain and repair due to decreasing availability of spare parts.
Based on this, Imotek is pleased to announce their new monitor trade-in scheme;
As well as saving you £££'s, Imotek will collect and dispose of your old CRT monitors, under the WEEE Regulations, saving you time, trouble and expense.
Medical applications benefit greatly from the inherent features of LCD technology compared with CRT designs. These advantages include:
- Slim, lightweight profile for enhanced flexibility and easy mounting on an arm
- No magnetic interference
- Flicker free with perfect convergence and geometry
- Increased reliability and longer operational lifetime
- Reduced power consumption and associated running costs
- Full Medical Device Directive approved for safe operation
All Sony medical flat screen monitors now come with a 2-year Prime Support Warranty, reducing maintenance costs.
Please visit our website www.imotek.com for full details and specifications of all Sony flat screen monitors
IMOTEK International Ltd Imotek House West Newlands Ind. Estate Somersham, Huntingdon Cambridgeshire, PE28 3FF
Tel: (01487) 843193 Fax: (01487) 843030