EBME 2023 Registration has now closed
Thanks to the sponsorship of our 130+ exhibitors, this independent exhibition is offered free of charge to all visitors. Furthermore, there are three workshops each day in the break out areas and many of our exhibitors provide technical demonstrations.
Additional conference delegate* benefits include:
- Eight speaker sessions each day in the EBME conference area, focussing on innovations in medical equipment technology and maintenance on day one and medical equipment management, procurement, and training on day two.
- Six speaker sessions each day in the Operating Theatre conference area, focussing on innovations in Medical Equipment Technology on day one and Management, Procurement, and Training on day two.
- A third conference area focussing on Training (day 1), and Procurement (day 2).
- Each attending delegate will receive a certificate for their continuing professional development (CPD) record.
- Refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
- Free entrance into the prize draw.
- Conference delegate gift bag (subject to availability)
Continuing professional development
Each attending delegate will receive a certificate for continuing professional development (CPD).
*For the purposes of this event, conference delegates that may attend for free are:
- Staff from the Military
- Staff working in operational roles in private or public healthcare organisations
- Students studying in the healthcare sector