EBME 2020 Registration
Registration for the 2020 event is now open.Register Now.
Thanks to the sponsorship of our 90+ exhibitors, this independent exhibition is offered free of charge to all visitors. Furthermore, there are three workshops each day in the break out areas and many of our exhibitors provide technical demonstrations.
Additional conference delegate* benefits include:
- Eight speaker sessions each day, focussing on innovations in medical equipment technology and maintenance on day one and medical equipment management, procurement, and training on day two.
- Each attending delegate will receive a certificate for their continuing professional development (CPD) record.
- Refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
- Free entrance into the prize draw.
- Conference delegate gift bag.
Please note that there is no limit to the number of (free) conference delegate places allowed from any hospital or military unit, so if you have contacts who may wish to attend, please ask them to register.
Continuing professional development
Each attending delegate will receive a certificate for continuing professional development (CPD).
This educational seminar meets CPD requirements for the NHS knowledge and skills framework (KSF): 'Core dimensions 2, 4 & 5’.
*For the purposes of this event, conference delegates that may attend for free are:
- Staff from the Military
- Staff working in operational roles in private or public healthcare organisations
- Students studying in the healthcare sector