Registration for the 2019 EBME Expo has now closed.
This seminar is offered free of charge to our conference delegates, thanks to the sponsorship of our exhibitors, and includes:
- Independent exhibition of over 70 companies showcasing the latest technologies and equipment that the medical industry has to offer.
- Six speakers plus a keynote speaker each day, giving excellent, innovative and forward looking presentations.
- Workshops in break out areas and technical demonstrations from our exhibitors.
- CPD certificates for attending conference delegates.
- Refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
- Free entrance into the prize draw.
Please note that there is no limit to the number of (free) conference delegate places allowed from any hospital or military unit, so if you have colleagues who may wish to attend, please ask them to register.
Continuing professional development
Each attending delegate will receive a certificate for continuing professional development (CPD).
This educational seminar meets CPD requirements for the NHS knowledge and skills framework (KSF): 'Core dimensions 2, 4 & 5; and specific dimensions IK1, IK2 & IK3'.