Book a FREE workshop on Wednesday 30th June 2021
Ultrasound Quality Assurance (QA) – What You Need to Know
Ultrasound Probes – First-Line Evaluation Masterclass
Management of Ultrasound Maintenance
Multi-Medix Ltd & Advanced Ultrasound Electronics Ltd - Stand B21
Session 1 - Ultrasound Quality Assurance (QA) – What You Need to Know
- Understand why ultrasound QA is essential for patient safety.
- Simple steps to start QA and enhance safety.
- Next steps to a complete QA program.
Session 2 - Ultrasound Probes – First-Line Evaluation Masterclass
- Learn how to quickly and simply evaluate an ultrasound probe and assess its fitness for use.
- This hands-on practical session will give you all the knowledge, procedures and tools to go back and be confident when approaching first-line issues with ultrasound probes.
- FREE Quick Guide, Test Tool and Certificate, and ongoing assess to our support service.
Session 3 – Management of Ultrasound Maintenance
- Different options and maintenance strategies.
- Understanding the pros and cons.
- Improving service and maximizing savings.
All Attendees will get a certificate.
- Session 1 – 10:00 to 10:30 & 14:00 to 14:30
- Session 2 – 10:45 to 11:30 & 14:45 to 15:30
- Session 3 – 11:45 to 12:15 & 15:45 to 16:15
- Darren Woolley
- Dr Nick Dudley
- Stephen Hodgson
Please register your interest by completing the form below.