Strangely enough, among all its regular failings and crap construction, I've never seen a Colleague with an infusion problem like that.

I just wish Baxter would call it a day on this steaming pile and let us tow them all out to sea and sink them with gunfire. We know they're embarrassed by this pile of crap, and what's more they know that we know.

Who the f*ck would ever design and build a pump around an inadequate battery, a pump that was more porous than Oliver Reed at happy hour, more complex than a Rolex watch, has less impact resistance than a Doulton figurine, weighed more than the Cutty Sark's anchor, and could be made to read 'failure' with little more than a hard stare!!

For any device that has to perform this function, the three most important criteria are:

1.Big and easily accessible battery.
2.TOTALLY waterproof.
3.Bounceability from 2 metres several times without damage.

...how hard is that in this day and age?

I often wonder how well companies like Black and Decker/BOSCH/etc. could produce a foolproof device like this..

..btw, Merry Christmas everyone!!!


5.7L V8 Corvette.. Doing my bit to keep our summers warmer!