The EBME Expo is an independent educational event bringing together healthcare professionals who are responsible for the management of medical equipment. These healthcare professionals are involved in areas such as procurement, maintenance, user training, and managing inventories.
Thanks to the sponsorship of our 130+ exhibitors, this independent exhibition is offered free of charge to all visitors. Furthermore, there are three workshops in the break out areas and many of our exhibitors provide technical demonstrations.
For our 2023 event on the 28th & 29th June, we were pleased to once again be at the Coventry Building Society Arena (Formerly the Ricoh Arena), Coventry, UK. This larger venue has enabled us to expand and keep up with demand from both exhibitors and delegates, and we were delighted to offer three conference areas: EBME (1), Operating Theatres (2), and Training/Procurement (3).
Medical equipment management is ultimately a process that includes buying, using and maintaining equipment, which is why we have now included a dedicated procurement and training conference area. Operating theatre staff are the largest group of medical equipment users in hospitals, and they have been a valuable addition to our audience.
Additional conference delegate* benefits include:
- Eight speaker sessions each day in the EBME conference area, focussing on innovations in medical equipment technology and maintenance on day one and medical equipment management, procurement, and training on day two.
- Six speaker sessions each day in the Operating Theatre conference area, focussing on innovations in Medical Equipment Technology on day one and Management, Procurement, and Training on day two.
- A third conference area focussing on Training (day 1), and Procurement (day 2).
- Each attending delegate will receive a certificate for their continuing professional development (CPD) record.
- Refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
- Free entrance into the prize draw.
- Conference delegate gift bag (subject to availability)
More exhibitor information may be found here.
You may also submit your contact information if you would like to hear more about the seminar.
Please download our 2023 EBME Expo show guide.
Please check back soon, for more information on our 2024 event.
Please note: This is not a webinar!
Please do not register if you are unable to travel to the UK.
Situated in the heart of the UK, the Coventry Building Society Arena is within a two-hour drive of 75% of the population. With three train stations within 8 miles, Birmingham International Airport only a 20 minute drive away, and London Euston 55 minutes by train, easy access makes the Arena an ideal destination. The Arena also has its own on-site railway station, and 2000 car parking spaces available.
If you're travelling by car, Coventry Building Society Arena is just 800 yards from Junction 3 of the M6 and within easy distance of the M1 and M40.
Coventry Building Society Arena
If you are interested in speaking at this event, please contact us and we will get in touch to discuss your proposed presentation. Where required, speakers may be given an honorarium payment in respect of their travel and preparation time.
*For the purposes of this event, conference delegates that may attend for free are:
- Staff from the Military
- Staff working in operational roles in private or public healthcare organisations
- Students studying in the healthcare sector
Visitors who do not meet the above criteria may register to attend the exhibition & workshops only.