The EBME Expo is an independent educational event bringing together healthcare professionals who are responsible for the management of medical equipment. These healthcare professionals are involved in areas such as procurement, maintenance, user training, and managing inventories.
Thanks to the sponsorship of our 90+ exhibitors, this independent exhibition is offered free of charge to all visitors. Furthermore, there are three workshops in the break out areas and many of our exhibitors provide technical demonstrations.
For our 2022 event on the 28th & 29th June, we are excited to announce that we will be moving to the Coventry Building Society Arena (Formerly the Ricoh Arena), Coventry, UK. This larger venue has been chosen so that we can expand to host a second conference focusing on ‘The Operating Theatre’, and to keep up with demand from both exhibitors and delegates. Operating theatre staff are the largest group of medical equipment users in hospitals, and this is why we believe they will complement our current audience.
We are delighted to welcome Rob Brothwood, Senior Operating Department Practitioner at the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital, as the Chairman for the additional conference area, to which we will be welcoming Specialist EBME Technicians, Operating Department Practitioners (ODP’s), Theatre & Recovery Nurses, Anaesthetists, Surgeons, plus others…
Additional conference delegate* benefits include:
- Eight speaker sessions each day in the EBME conference hall, focussing on innovations in medical equipment technology and maintenance on day one and medical equipment management, procurement, and training on day two.
- Six speaker sessions each day in the Operating Theatre conference hall, focussing on innovations in Medical Equipment Technology on day one and Management, Procurement, and Training on day two.
- Each attending delegate will receive a certificate for their continuing professional development (CPD) record.
- Refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
- Free entrance into the prize draw.
- Conference delegate gift bag.
More exhibitor information may be found here.
You may also submit your contact information if you would like to hear more about the seminar.
Please download our 2022 EBME Expo brochure.
Please check back soon, for more information on our 2022 event.
Please note: This is not a webinar!
Please do not register if you are unable to travel to the UK.
Situated in the heart of the UK, the Coventry Building Society Arena is within a two-hour drive of 75% of the population. With three train stations within 8 miles, Birmingham International Airport only a 20 minute drive away, and London Euston 55 minutes by train, easy access makes the Arena an ideal destination. The Arena also has its own on-site railway station, and 2000 car parking spaces available.
If you're travelling by car, Coventry Building Society Arena is just 800 yards from Junction 3 of the M6 and within easy distance of the M1 and M40.
Coventry Building Society Arena
If you are interested in speaking at this event, please contact us and we will get in touch to discuss your proposed presentation. Where required, speakers may be given an honorarium payment in respect of their travel and preparation time.
*For the purposes of this event, conference delegates that may attend for free are:
- Staff from the Military
- Staff working in operational roles in private or public healthcare organisations
- Students studying in the healthcare sector
Visitors who do not meet the above criteria may register to attend the exhibition & workshops only.