The EBME Expo is an independent educational event bringing together healthcare professionals who are responsible for the management of medical equipment. These medical equipment healthcare professionals are involved in areas such as procurement, maintenance, user training, and managing inventories.
Thanks to the sponsorship of our 90+ exhibitors, this independent exhibition is offered free of charge to all visitors. Furthermore, there are three workshops in the break out areas and many of our exhibitors provide technical demonstrations.
Additional conference delegate* benefits include:
- Eight speaker sessions each day, focussing on innovations in medical equipment technology and maintenance on day one and medical equipment management, procurement, and training on day two.
- Each attending delegate will receive a certificate for their continuing professional development (CPD) record.
- Refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
- Free entrance into the prize draw.
- Conference delegate gift bag.
More exhibitor information may be found here.
You may also submit your contact information if you would like to hear more about the seminar.
Please download our 2020 EBME Expo brochure.
To register your place as a delegate FREE OF CHARGE*
Please click here.: EBME Expo 2020 registration.
Please note: This is not a webinar!
Please do not register if you are unable to travel to the UK.
The EBME Expo 2020 will once again be held at the Milton Keynes Marshall Arena. This larger venue allows more room for both delegates and exhibitors, is easily accessible by train or car and has 1800 free car parking spaces available.
Situated in Milton Keynes, within easy access of the Milton Keynes mainline train station and the M1, this impressive venue is integrated into the West stand of the new 22,000 seat stadium – home of the MK Dons.
Marshall Arena, Stadium MK,
Stadium Way West,
Milton Keynes, MK1 1ST, UK
If you are interested in speaking at this event, please contact us and we will get in touch to discuss your proposed presentation. Where required, speakers may be given an honorarium payment in respect of their travel and preparation time.
*For the purposes of this event, conference delegates that may attend for free are:
- Staff from the Military
- Staff working in operational roles in private or public healthcare organisations
- Students studying in the healthcare sector
Visitors who do not meet the above criteria may register to attend the exhibition & workshops only.