Hi,

As a relative newbie to both this forum and the EBME game, may I apologise if this has been covered.

I tried using the search which returned too many threads - wishing to refine my search I tried the advanced option which returned 0 - even when my search string had been reduced to just "Baxter"

Anyway - I digress....

My problem is as follows, I have been tasked with relicencing the Baxters, our procedure states a pass occlusion pressure of 400-650 mmHg when set at maximum.

The results tend towards the low end of the scale on all tests and I've shown discretion with a few at 380 - 390 but I've just had a couple at 360 and one at 330, Typically occluding in just over 2 mins.

I'm normally testing on a IDA-1 and have even swapped to a Metron to eliminate the potential for faulty test kit.

Is there an issue with our test levels/expectations or am I looking at a lot of pump head replacements? Are they adjustable?


Last edited by Reg Cheeseman; 18/03/09 4:55 PM.