Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
#11364 06/03/03 4:21 PM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 31
Visionary
Offline
Visionary
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 31
Firstly,
Mr Hypson, I will not get drawn into childish name calling. I thought we were trying to raise the profile of the biomed and look professional, and not act like we are back in the playground.

You and I don't know how much these guys have put into this venture. Maybe there life savings and home is at risk. Therefore a few 'white lies' that dont hurt anyone I feel are acceptable if this gives them a leg up that they need. Remember this guy use to be one of ours.

To suggest these guys are doing anything more than using there inititive is hogwash.


Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.
#11365 06/03/03 5:50 PM
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 45
Technologist
Offline
Technologist
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 45
What an interesting twist to the tale
Thanks to Andrews "honesty" do we now have to suspect every post requiring information about certain products ie Does anybody now of any faults with equipment x from company x? - all answers can then be used by company y's imposter to slag off company x and the proof comes from all biomeds from around the country. mad
How sad that the minority can spoil it for the majority - lets hope not


drink anyone?
#11366 06/03/03 10:34 PM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 6
Newbie
Offline
Newbie
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 6
Mercury Man, I think you have been sniffing the old gas and air my dear fello, the same stuff that Mr Hypson sniffs. your postings are utter waffle.

#11367 07/03/03 10:19 AM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 32
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 32
This site is open to all biomeds, company and NHS.

We need input from the companies biomeds, their expertise is just as valid.

I don't think we should ex-communicate anyone who can put something worthwhile into the discussion.
smile


Be Proactive and reactive.
#11368 07/03/03 10:30 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 457
Sage
Offline
Sage
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 457
From one Ex-Pat to another. Well said John and not before time !! As a Biomed of some 20+ years experience and a member of the Persecuted Minority ie Ba****ds who work for Private Companies, I really appreciate your comments compared to the rabid diatribes of some of your other correspondents. Take Care Tony smile

#11369 07/03/03 12:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whether there's anything worthwhile being said or not; it's clear that Andrew is still misrepresenting his status i.e his latest post is from Alexandria Hospital, Redditch is it? Time to change your profile, I think, Andrew.

#11370 07/03/03 12:15 PM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 31
Visionary
Offline
Visionary
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 31
Richard, Richard Who, Richard Hillman ?
(there still looking for you) smile


Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals... except the weasel.
#11371 07/03/03 12:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not mis-representing my name or location if I don't choose to put it down am I? There's a subtle difference, I think. No deceipt intended, in fact. Richards my name - if you look at my email (which is not anonymous) even you can figure my full name out.

#11372 07/03/03 2:52 PM
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 391
Sage
Offline
Sage
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 391
Obviously Mr Mallow has decided to join me in the playground after having a snipe at Richard.

As to ex-communicate John, I thought the decleration of interest from Andrew P was the issue, not kicking him out.

As a representative of Hugo Technology Ltd he's as free to comment on whatever he likes as everyone else does.

If the profiles serve no use why bother with them. eek

I think Andrew P realised the "conflict" himself, hence his subsequent post.

I don't think who he works for is an issue either Tony, as a former employee of the private sector too, engineers are engineers but unfortunateley demarkation has to exist between NHS and private on some issues.

Information and co-operation we share between NHS biomeds must be treated differently than information and co-operation between NHS and private company's engineers, unless of course you want to leave yourself open to accusations of briberey and corruption. eek


Why worry, Be happy!
#11373 10/03/03 9:06 PM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 273
Master
Offline
Master
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 273
What's going on at all on this site?

Who cares if Andrew P was formerly at
"Alexandra Hospital, Redditch," or not the guy is asking for help!!?
OK so I'm no longer employed directly by the NHS, am I now a traitor?

I really do think some of you guys are suffering from self abuse problems..

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff Hannis), 8,359 guests, and 115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,281
Posts74,584
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5