Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Technologist
Technologist
If we are not happy with AFC with regard to which band we'll end up on, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Adept
Adept
I've being looking for where MTO 3's (Biomed/Electronics) will come according to the Agenda for Change (Proposed Agreement) and think we'll be:

Scientific,
Healthcare,
Administrative,
Technical

Officers,
Non-registered.

Use the acronym - it's less of a mouthful but says it all!

Hero
Hero
bobbyp
Under AfC you do have the right of appeal.
Remember each personal job description is being matched - or group if there are several people with the same JD.
If you feel you have been wrongly placed appeal. Even if you have been matched as part of a group if you can show you do more it should be reflected in your JD.
Make sure your job description shows everything you do as the more that is in it the more points you get.
And we all know points make prizes. laugh
Robert

My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
Technologist
Technologist
Why should I have to appeal just to stay at the level I am on.

Adept
Adept
Why is everybody panicking,surely it is pointless guessing what people might be on or wether they will be down graded.Until technicians at the early implimentor sights have been offered a grading there is nothing to worry about.Once there is something in writting,then we can comment about what action to take! if any?

Adept
Adept
Richard, Why let reason get in the way of blind panic and paranoia laugh laugh laugh

It's not something you can teach. I am that damn good.
Sage
Sage
Shouldn't people panic, Richard.

Do you know something to re-assure people.

After all you do work for an early implementor site in Medical Engineering, surely you are sorted out by now.

I thought originally the early implementor sites were suppose to have everything in place by August 2003. Now nearly May 04 and nothing has been heard does early implementor mean the day before everyone else.

We are told it is coming into place Oct 04, no matter what.

I have heard very little to put people's minds at ease.

You early implementor sites have no doubt had resources and outside support poured on the situation and you don't seem to have come up with any answers.

Us poor saps will just have to go with the flow and feed off the benefits of your "wisdom".

No need to panic ...come into my parlour said the spider to the fly.

Why worry, Be happy!
KM Offline
Philosopher
Philosopher
Ken (26th April) I certainly hope so laugh wink
Dave H, I was at a meeting last week, if I understood correctly we are being dealt with from 01/10/04. With back pay to that date if you get more than your on today. cool

According to the latest I've heard, all union members will be balloted as to their agreement or otherwise with Agenda for Disaster. The results of this ballot will be announced in early November!
I also notice that the upper management, who have to implement all these changes, are more worried about it than we are.
Does anybody know why we are having these changes anyway? confused

Adept
Adept
AFC is supposed to be in place by October and the union ballot results are due in November. Something doesn't add up. confused

It's not something you can teach. I am that damn good.
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
2 members (johnmac, daisizhou), 405 guests, and 497 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Nor, ReubenEngineer, Yousri, mosfet1996, rajvenugopal
10,182 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics11,067
Posts73,747
Members10,182
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020