Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#2931 09/04/05 12:07 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 10
Novice
Offline
Novice
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 10
One of those typos that one frequently does :)that I couldn't ever be bothered rectifiying.

Glad to see you're observent anyway John.

#2932 09/04/05 2:19 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Some people I know would not hire a guy who can’t be bothered to run stuff through a spelling checker, on the grounds that the same guy probably can’t be bothered, full stop! frown


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
#2933 09/04/05 4:21 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 10
Novice
Offline
Novice
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 10
Interesting thought Geoff, not a case of not being bothered, I'd love to have the time to run stuff through a spelling checker, but unlike people who seems to have ample time to post lots of stuff I do have a very busy work schedule and seldom get the opportunity.

#2934 09/04/05 9:52 PM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Huw Offline
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Well I think the Braun issue has fizzled out....
Locking thread.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 8,116 guests, and 282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5