I'm an England fan, but I agree with the Scots. There is way too much hype!
Probably gonna get blasted for this but...
Our squad is lacking in real quality. We have no fit world class strikers (i don't care how many goals stretch scored against a bladdered/hungover Jamaica side- he's still rubbish.), a midfield with talent, but give the ball away too much and lack organisation. Our defence is good when it's awake. The Keeper is world class.
We really aren't as good as the media and most INGURLAND fans think and we will be found out against decent sides in the latter stages.
Also, I don't like seeing decent players left behind because they don't pull the right club shirt on every week.
Despite my rant, I really am an Enland fan, and a world cup win would be great. BUT... I'd trade it in for a decent season at Goodison Park next season!