Dear Mr Methven,
I choose not to hide behind a cloak of anonymity but I can understand why other people do. This is a public forum where personal opinions can be freely expressed. Maybe now you can see your VRCT is not universally liked for a number of reasons. As I am not member of your list I certainly haven't broken any of your rules. As stated the reason I am not currently a member is because I don't know enough about it to make an informed decision although like most people I find it strange that I will have to pay someone to let me keep my job.

I also find it strange that you have arranged not one but two presentations in Scotland and that I have never been invited, so yes the EBME people here in Aberdeen would like a presentaion on the VRCT. We need answers to questions like, Will I lose my job if don't/can't join. I will e-mail you to see if a presentaion can be arranged.

Your code of conduct also states "Take all reasonable steps to maintain and develop professional knowledge and
competence, ensuring that people working under your supervision do the same.
Maintain a record of evidence of your Continuing Professional Development and
ensure that those working under you do likewise" and yet none of the people that I know who joined are doing this. How do you intend to police this and what do I do about my colleagues who are obviously not fulling their obligations.

Assimilated at last...