Mammad ... you haven't mentioned the capabilities of the staff using the endoscope(s).

Reporting to the Doctor will achieve nothing. Indeed, can we be sure that it's not him who is misusing the kit?

My guess is that funds are needed to train staff, and this has been largely ignored up to this point. Am I right?

Lastly, let me (once again) recall the Arabic saying (translated here as):-

"Repetition trains the donkey"!

Not only "my site", or yours, Mammad ... but all sites everywhere. We've all seen it a thousand times. "They" get excited and find funding for "must have" equipment, then fail to follow through with staff training, provision for care and maintenance, service contracts ... and all the rest. It's the story of my life (and not only mine, I greatly suspect). And one of the reasons that I'm happy to report that I don't have a "site" anymore. frown


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.