I was offered something like that some years ago out at Qatif at a hospital (that I had helped to design, by the way ... and never got paid for that, either) by a private owner. He had expected me to become excited (well, I was, at first shout) about the prospect of supervising the construction, then staying on as "the Engineer" after it was opened.

The downside was, however, that he thought he was being generous by offering SR 6,000 a month. It's the story of my life, I guess ... "I just don't get no respect"! frown

These days I struggle to survive, but at least I don't let people take the [censored]!

Enjoy the grandeur whilst you can, Neil.

Attached Images
Ahmady_2.jpg (25.96 KB, 901 downloads)
Blame that weird exterior on the Architect. Rest assured, however, that the internal layouts were (by and large), OK.

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.