The "grim reaper' rears his head again, many of our 1 to2 year old Colleague pumps are now exhibiting signs of rapidly reducing illumination of the display, only under subdued lighting conditions are some readily viewable!

Is this yet another failing of the "beast'? mad

Do you have any experience of this problem, if so what was the remedy?

No doubt this is yet another money making design fault by the manufacturer. Am I a cynic - no - no - who me – noooooo! frown

Also sad to say, our one and only Colleague 3 has now gone back "under warranty' because of serious under-infusion, and that's with the latest – adjusted – solution sets! confused

Ahhhhhhhhhhh the Vikings come to mind!

I must include a word about our fellow sufferers at – don't say it too loudly – SALTHOUSE RD – I can't say enough about the help they have given me with our seemly on going problems – many thanks chaps. smile

They must read our postings – mustn't they? laugh

Ian

** To whom much is given – much will be expected **