So we have
1. AP/CP/Pharmacy QA system of setting up MGPS.
2. MGPS that is indexed at the outlet so you know you only get what you want out at the terminal end.
3. Device thst is indexed to only fit into the MGPS.
4. Device that is colur coded and marked to the gas it gives.
4. Device that is now fitted with a cover that needs to be lifted to show you have accepted what you want.
Lets get real if thry still get it wrong and to the extend that patient obs still dont indicate to the professional user / prescriber of the drug (O2 is a drug) then take me to the vets hospital next time im ill.