Hi Richard
I would suggest you never consider RAM 4000 or 5000. They are terrible for customer support in the sense that they will often tell you first thing "you didnt want that function when it was installed" Should you wish to add an improvement, or a new function then they will charge for it-and its not cheap. The inventory side of it is problematic and cannot be linked to purchasing software. I used SoftPro Medusa in my previous Trust. It was a good system until you set it up to control the engineer with targets in the sense of time limits. We are currently looking for a new asset management system ourselves and are looking at F2. Will let you know how we get on with our final choice. Good luck. I will add this, check with the providers on how you go about adding future data/functions and how much it will cost. Also think about the incoming GS1 standards and RFID.


30 years since the Chernobyl disaster and yet we still have no super heroes or zombies.