Hi All,

Does anybody have any experience of using the Mindray benevision N1 monitoring pods with a TDS carry handle and module dock linked to a touchscreen instead of a full monitor such as the N15 or N17 as it looks like the N1 (pod if you will) does/can do all the hard work. Just wanting to know as thinking it might be much more cost effective and also wouldn't need to replace a whole load of batteries every 3 years. We can then make the budget allocated go further e.g. update more areas. Looking at the user/operators manual it looks like it should work really well while providing a really elegant and usable solution which should suit a significant part of the clinical area I work in.

If anybody has any knowledge or experience would be keen to hear. If anybody has any approximate costs that would be even better then feel free to personal message me to keep it confidential at an appropriate level. Also keen to know if the iView feature on the N17 and above is worth it/useful as sounds like this helps with integrating patient monitoring into the hospital electronic patient record system.

I am no longer a trainee as my user name suggests but decided to retrain now a fully trained and registered member of clinical staff. However maintain a strong link with our clinical engineering department in the trust I now work due to my previous experience within clinical engineering at my previous trust.

Thanks

Neil