Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020
Have a look at MDA2006/010 from the MHRA issued today (Wednesday 15/02/06).
http://83.98.30.20/home/idcplg?IdcServic...argetNodeId=365
Deadline (action complete) 29th March 2006

Good luck to all those people with the colleague. eek

Though I suspect the action is under way.

Robert


My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 145
Expert
Offline
Expert
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 145
Quote:

Though I suspect the action is under way.
Not yet, this was first reported to the MHRA on the 23rd June 2004 by us.

I won't go into the in's and out's as we are in constant communication with Baxter and the MHRA.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 8,591 guests, and 272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5