Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#11060 30/09/05 8:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps a network of device libraries (or even a specific header/link within this site) should be set up so that those in device libraries can share experiences, best practice, etc. Is the Device/Nurse trainer?? site still active I wonder?

#11061 30/09/05 9:40 PM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Huw Offline
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr R J Ling:
Is the Device/Nurse trainer?? site still active I wonder?
Yes it is - but not for much longer as I don't have the time to maintain it.

#11062 30/09/05 10:01 PM
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7
Newbie
OP Offline
Newbie
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 7
Huw,
could a get together be arranged before you close the sight?
Sarah


Sarah Pamment
Patient Safety Educator (Medical Devices)
Dorset County Hospital.
Tel No: (01305) 254668
E-mail: sarah.pamment@wdgh.nhs.uk
#11063 30/09/05 10:05 PM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Huw Offline
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Hi Sarah,
I think you probably intend this message for Huw Evans?

...and it's not that I intend 'closing' the site, it's just that it needs regular maintenance and I don't think I can spare the time any longer.

This site really takes up all the time I can spare.

Don't worry though - unless there are any major problems - the site won't expire for quite some time yet smile

#11064 04/10/05 12:52 PM
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 7
Newbie
Offline
Newbie
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 7
Hi Sarah,

We are a recently 'merged' Trust, one site has become four and all that entails. My original site has had an Equipment Library for 6 years, we have now expanded the service and have a Library on all four sites, managed from my original site.

We have historically been 'within' the EBME umbrella but now we are moving to be a stand alone department that works in partnership with EBME.

We have quite high staff levels now, I manage the Trustwide Library Service and there are Medical Equipment Library Officers on each site.

If you would like any further info just drop me a line.

Kerry

#11065 04/10/05 8:01 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
boggle

#11066 12/10/05 8:42 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 15
Novice
Offline
Novice
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 15
Hi to you all, our equipment library comes under ebme dept at our trust. I'm only equipment librarian in Northern Ireland and i do the job on my own, can any body give me an indication as to what band an Equipment Librarian falls into with afc?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 8,591 guests, and 272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5