Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#17495 29/11/05 10:38 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 48
rogerh Offline OP
Technologist
OP Offline
Technologist
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 48
I wasn't sure if this should come under the 'joke' section. But anyway, thought it was funny?

My daughter, who finished working for the Trust 2 years ago, had her papers through yesterday reagarding A4C! Came out as a band 3 and they wanted to know if she was happy with this?

As for me? I've been here 6 years, never left, and still waiting!!


Life seems so much easier since I gave up hope...
#17496 29/11/05 4:58 PM
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 22
Dreamer
Offline
Dreamer
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 22
Completely un-related, but anyway ...

I left a hospital having been trying in vain to apply for a parking permit, I was told no to the permit, no to the park-and-ride and so luckily found an alternative (that was legal).

When I arrived home on my last day, what was on the doormat ... My new parking permit. I had just worked a months notice too !!!


The "answer" is of course 42

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (daisizhou), 7,983 guests, and 284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5