Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#17579 10/04/06 11:52 AM
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 14
Novice
OP Offline
Novice
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 14
Hi folks

I recently attended my AfC review hearing, I'm currently band 6 (Chief Renal Technologist) but I feel that I should be band 7. I downloaded a profile from the DoH website in January '06, the profile was titled "Chief Critical Care Technologist" band 7. At my review the AfC Manager and Staff Side Rep tried to locate this profile on the web but it no longer exists or is there any reference to its existence. I would be really grateful if anyone in EBME land can give me further information regarding this profile.

Regards,

Roger.

#17580 10/04/06 3:36 PM
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 243
Master
Offline
Master
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 243
Roger

Like your AfC Manager and Staff Side Rep I can't find that title in any of the information I have. However you could try for Professional Manager (Clinical, Clinical Technical Service) Job Code PM8a, yep thats right Band 8a!
There are one or two other Band 7 Profiles that probably match, but why not try for the higher one first.


Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
Bullsh*t and brilliance only come with age and experience.
#17581 31/12/06 12:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The medical engineering technician specialist job profile has been updated again.

Try: Medical Engineering Technician Specialist on the NHS employers website.


Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 9,965 guests, and 122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,281
Posts74,584
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5