Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160
Mentor
OP Offline
Mentor
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160
Hi

I seem to be losing it...what was the above doc called? and where on the web can I find it? I have lost it - can't find it - maybe I only dreamed it existed. I know it is somewhere on my server but find it without a name - no chance.

OK I found it - Managing Medical Devices DB2006(05). Thanks to anyone who may have read this.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 745
Philosopher
Offline
Philosopher
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 745
It was called DB2006(05)
November 2006

Lee


Don't forget "we've never had it so good".
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 745
Philosopher
Offline
Philosopher
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 745
Or to give it its full title:-

Device Bulletin
Managing Medical Devices
Guidance for healthcare and social services organisations
DB2006(05)
November 2006
website only

(according to the front page)

Lee


Don't forget "we've never had it so good".

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (daisizhou), 7,901 guests, and 290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5