Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2921 05/04/05 12:27 PM
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 266
Likes: 1
Mofe Offline OP
Master
OP Offline
Master
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 266
Likes: 1
We need some formation about infusion pump BBraun. Where I can buy? rolleyes

Formation
single choice
1 (0%, 0 Votes)
2 (0%, 0 Votes)
No Votes Yet
Voting on this poll ends: 0 seconds ago
#2922 05/04/05 1:52 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020
Mofe,
I think you need to click on New Topic rather than Post a Poll to start off a new subject.
And with your other postings.
Robert


My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
#2923 05/04/05 1:54 PM
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Huw Offline
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
I've sent him a pm.

#2924 06/04/05 4:31 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Had a face-lift, then, Robert? What's the new one meant to represent, I wonder? I think I prefer the old one myself. How about a poll? smile


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
#2925 06/04/05 4:50 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020
Geoff,
I just fancied being different. At the time I felt like the guys in the atavar.
I am sure I have seen your twin aroung this site as well.
We could all review a posting of a few months back and put photos of ourselves on the site so that people know who we really are. I think John, you and I are the only ones with realistic images.
Robert


My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
#2926 06/04/05 5:04 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
As you know, Robert, my grey-bearded mug is available for all to see on another website. But, yes, "my" atavar is used by another, but I dare say it doesn't so accurately apply to Kerry as it does to me (if that is not the case, Kerry, then you have my deepest sympathy)!

Meanwhile, what about Mofe’s question? Anybody? smile


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
#2927 06/04/05 5:58 PM
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020
BBraun in UK is at
B. Braun Medical Ltd
Thorncliffe Park
Sheffield S35 2PW
Tel: +44 (0)114 225 9000
Fax: +44 (0)114 225 9111
Web: http://www.bbraun.co.uk/
On this web site they have links to all their world wide offices.
Robert


My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
#2928 07/04/05 12:06 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 32
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 32
Robert,
I thought i would start a trend of members putting up their mugshots, but obviously only the handsome ones have! shades


Be Proactive and reactive.
#2929 07/04/05 8:36 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 10
Novice
Offline
Novice
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 10
I assume of course John you're not talking about yourself in that statement :p

#2930 08/04/05 10:53 AM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 32
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 32
You obviously forgot your glasses today 'EMBE engineer' you also can't spell EBME :p boggle


Be Proactive and reactive.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 8,601 guests, and 283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5