Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 30
Visionary
OP Offline
Visionary
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 30
Does anybody know of a UK service agent for the MGB model GI3000A Insufflator?

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
No, Mate (but would be interested in finding out). Meanwhile, have you enquired here (or, perhaps, here) ? smile

Last edited by Geoff Hannis; 21/04/08 10:02 AM. Reason: Another possibility

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 30
Visionary
OP Offline
Visionary
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 30
Thanks Geoff. When I tried the MGB website, it asked me for a username and password, but your link seems to take me straight in so I'll give it a try.

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Yes, do that. Mate. Meanwhile, I'm wondering what you're doing with that bit of kit. Dare I suggest that it was bought on "price" grounds? But, is it any good (I assume you're asking because it needs some sort of service attention)? smile

Last edited by Geoff Hannis; 21/04/08 10:38 AM. Reason: ...

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 11,244 guests, and 278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,281
Posts74,584
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5