Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#31023 28/05/08 7:12 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 135
PaulKWJ Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 135
Hi

Does anyone know where I could get replacement parts for DKK Hospilite HA75 theatre light?
I am mainly in need of lense covers and power switches.

Many thanks for any input.


New beginning. New location. New adventure. Old grumpy me!
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
I would try Fulbourn. smile


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 135
PaulKWJ Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 135
Good man Geoff... thanks, I will give them a try.


New beginning. New location. New adventure. Old grumpy me!

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 7,537 guests, and 283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5