Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 … 9 10 11
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 5
Newbie
Offline
Newbie
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 5
Hi John

I would appreciate if you could share any of your experiences in setting up an equipment library.

I have been requested to investigate and review the requirement to establish a centralised clinical equipment library and put in place management procedures for its use on a 365 day 24 hour basis.


I would appreciate if you could share some information and advice on how to best go about this development.

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 5
Newbie
Offline
Newbie
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 5
Hi John

I have been requested to investigate and review the requirement to establish a centralised clinical equipment library and put in place management procedures for its use on a 365 day 24 hour basis.

I would appreciate if you could share some information and advice on how to best go about this development.

Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 130
JoLee Offline OP
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 130
Hi Ronnie
Have replied via email as requested. Anything else I can do please shout

Cheers

Jo

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 32
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1,968
Likes: 32
Hello Ronnie,

There is quite a lot of information within these forums - the search engine link is at the top of the page or you can go to the home page www.ebme.co.uk , in the centre of the home page there is a google search engine, next to the search engine - click on the "ebme button" then click search, it comes up with a variety of informative postings and articles that you can trawl through including this one http://www.ebme.co.uk/articles/management/320-making-the-case-for-an-equipment-libraryindex.htm hope this helps.

regards
John.


Be Proactive and reactive.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 … 9 10 11

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 8,518 guests, and 112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,281
Posts74,584
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5