A pump failing our imposed occlusion pressure limits of 400 - 550 mmHg can be frigged to pass (eventually) by re loading the set.
They're all within your spec. and also within few percentage points of each other. So reproducible, at least. Did you have to "frig" this time, or was the test a reasonable one?
You started off this thread saying you were getting low occlusion results. Now they appear to be approaching the high end of your spec. So what's changed in the way you're testing them, I wonder? Or is this just the kind of scattered results that these Colleague pumps normally give?
What do you do ... an initial occlusion test (to see if the thing needs adjustment), then flow tests at low, medium and high rates (say), then a final occlusion test?
I'm also wondering if you get similar occlusion alarm results at low, medium and high flows. I would suggest that low flow occlusion presents the greater threat to the patient, in case a harmful bolus gets released as, when, or if the occlusion is relieved.
