Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 81
Adept
OP Offline
Adept
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 81
Hi everyone,
my lifcare 5000 infusion pump sometime display code 65.
I check a service manual.the problem primary valve slip.
anyone has experience troubleshooting this problem.

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 2
Newbie
Offline
Newbie
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 2
Dennis,
Malfunction code 65 indicates an issue with the pump mechanism. You should contact your local Hospira representative to discuss servicing options.
With best regards,
Hospira technical support.
Any related questions, pls contact sligotechnicalsupport@hospira.com

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72

Dennis, see your Messages. smile


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 81
Adept
OP Offline
Adept
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 81
thanks bert and geoff.
I am waiting another same bad model.
I think this mechanism cost is not cheap.
may be nearly 50% of new ones.
So I may be used this machine for a parts or
used other bad machine for fixs.
smile


Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (daisizhou), 8,017 guests, and 284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5