Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#41625 28/10/09 5:53 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160
Mentor
OP Offline
Mentor
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160
Does anyone remember the HP M1702 Pagewriter? Does anyone speak Italian as our recorder now does? More to the point does anyone know how to get it back into English?

I am sure that someone with a long memory will know.

I would ask in the hints and tips section but it seems I am barred from that.


Recruitment / Jobs
Advertise your jobs with EBME
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72

It's been a while since we heard from you, Mate.

I'm sure if you ask Huw nicely, thou shalt be allowed into the Inner Sanctum!

With regard to your question ... I can't remember. Obviously it's a matter of service access, and hopefully someone will be along shortly with the clue!

Meanwhile, I'm wondering how your machine took it upon itself to speak Italian in the first place! smile


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Huw Offline
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Originally Posted By: grahamedriver
I would ask in the hints and tips section but it seems I am barred from that.

barred no-more wink

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13
Huw Offline
Hero
Offline
Hero
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 2,412
Likes: 13


Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 13,552 guests, and 199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,281
Posts74,584
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5