Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#34389 13/10/08 8:45 AM
Master
OP Offline
Master
Can anyone help me out with a list of the internal error codes for an Imed PC1 pump fitted with version 7.11 software please. Got an error 62 which according to my manual is unused boggle

Assimilated at last...
bill_mcg #34399 13/10/08 12:55 PM
Mentor
Mentor
From May 1997 copy of the service manual.

Error 62
"Software Release V6.XX and 6.3X/4X Power Up Audio"

"During power up A/D convertor checks audio transducer input voltage to be >0.2v DC during audio activity.
If not: "HELP INTERNAL ERROR" scrolls, audio alarm sounds [If it still works?], error code displays on VTBI, pumping stops and all keys except PAUSE/STOP are disabled."

"Logic Board"

Marc

Hi,

We have imed PC-2 pump and experiencing "help internal error"

whan powered on just flash #19, then goes to #23, any toughts what it should be. Thought PC-1 is similar to PC-2, if you have manual..

Thanks Martin

Super Hero
Super Hero

Welcome to the forum, Martin. smile

Is it the manual you're looking for. I've had a look in the usual places, and can't locate it, unfortunately. Hopefully some other kind soul will be able to assist.

But meanwhile:- any more clues? New pump, old pump? Was it working before? Recent history? Battery condition (especially)? ... stuff like that.

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Hi Martin

Error #19 is 'Improper Power-down', usually caused by battery failure but can also be logic board failure.
Error #23 is 'Air In Line failure Alarm Ch.B', probable causes according to the manual are: AIL board failure, AIL/Door harness failure or Logic board failure.

Hope this helps

pipsy #43797 02/02/10 8:50 AM
Super Hero
Super Hero

By Jove! How's that for service! smile

Battery in the first instance, most likely.

But ... how to clear those codes, Pipsy? Fresh battery? Connect to mains power and er, press a few buttons?

By the way, I've just noticed. That was your first post, following what looks like (more than) four years of lurking. You are most welcome. But now let's see many more useful posts like the one you made. As I keep saying, the forum needs fresh input! And ain't that an understatement!

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Scholar
Scholar
there is a unmarked button on the keypad (top left corner. keep it pressed while you power up yhe pump. it will let you enter the mintenance mode where you can find error log. you can delete the log by pressing "clear" button. you can scroll through the log either by "1" button or .....I cant remember! youll find it. scrolling through the modes in maintenance menu is by presing the hidden button. I have the manual for older versions of sftwre but it will take some time to scan them.
the AIL sensor may take only cleaning to make it work because the residue sometimes blocks the ultrasound sensor.

best regards to all

gringo #43833 03/02/10 2:24 AM
Thanks to all who respond,
Especially to Pipsy and Gringo,

the pump is now fixed, there was some oxidation on (Air in Line board), have re-soldered two capacitors and pumps works like new
Thanks for warm welcome as well
Cheers Martin

Scholar
Scholar
you are very welcome, thats why we are here

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
6 members (Angus, Huw, Mark Radbourne, Rallium, hantslion, John Sandham), 140 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ryan Lowell, MBanks, Blazingapostle, Volkswagen, Chris_P
9,893 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,815
Posts72,641
Members9,892
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020