Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#55310 16/03/11 9:48 PM
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 23
Dreamer
OP Offline
Dreamer
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 23
Having had the pleasure of living there for 15 years, I'd like to offer my congratulations, to the town, on becoming "Royal"

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72

I'd rather that the circumstances that brought it about were otherwise, though. frown


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 23
Dreamer
OP Offline
Dreamer
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 23
Originally Posted By: Geoff Hannis

I'd rather that the circumstances that brought it about were otherwise, though. frown


The loss of all those young lives, or the closure of RAF Lyneham ? I say both.

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815
Likes: 72

The tragic, yet futile, waste of the lives of some of our best people, of course. frown

As the crows fly, Lyneham is not far from Brize.


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 11,567 guests, and 195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,281
Posts74,584
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5