Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
arnulfo Offline OP
Newbie
OP Offline
Newbie
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Hi to all members
I'm newbie in this group from Libya, I need your help if you can provide me service manual for Aloka SSD-4000 ultrasound.
It will be a great help to the people of Libya, to fix thier ultrasound as they need it urgently due to the situation here.

Thanks,

arnulfo, Libya

Recruitment / Jobs
Advertise your jobs with EBME
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Likes: 3
Novice
Offline
Novice
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Likes: 3
Give me your email.


Le Hai Nam
Email: hainam.le6@gmail.com
Yahoo msg: le_hainam
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Likes: 3
Novice
Offline
Novice
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Likes: 3
Have just sent to your mail box.


Le Hai Nam
Email: hainam.le6@gmail.com
Yahoo msg: le_hainam
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
arnulfo Offline OP
Newbie
OP Offline
Newbie
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Hi Le Hai Nam , thank you, I was not able to response when I received the manual due to internet on & off. Anyway I fixed the Ultrasound, After checking all the voltage output, I found the problem in CPU board the 3v battery

Thanks,

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3
Newbie
Offline
Newbie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3
can you send me a copy
emad_eemm@yahoo.com

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 164
Mentor
Offline
Mentor
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 164
Hello Friends,
Can you send to me this manual too? My email is core2_u2k@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance.

Yours Truly;

charles


There is no work worth dying for.

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 5,806 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui, Czr
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,592
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5