|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160
Mentor
|
OP
Mentor
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160 |
Help Does anyone know where I can get a "new old stock" SCSI I (50 pin SCSI) drive? I need a 1 to 10 G for our gamma camera. I am looking frantically through the internet now, but anyone knows......
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 156
Mentor
|
Mentor
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 156 |
have a word with Derek Johnston on 01924 512000 ext 4511 estates department at dewsbury. He is wiz kid on this.
alex
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 17
Novice
|
Novice
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 17 |
Try contacting Gorden Harwood Computers in Alfreton, 01773 836781, as SCSI drives were very common on all Apple computers up to a few years ago and they may be able to Help 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 17
Novice
|
Novice
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 17 |
Try contacting Gorden Haewood Computers in Alfreton, as SCSI drives wher very common on all Apple computers up to a few years ago and they may be able to Help 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160
Mentor
|
OP
Mentor
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160 |
Thanks to all who offered advice. As it happens (I think) I have solved my problems by buying a 68 pin drive from CPC and an adaptor from Videk. If you don't know Videk they have an amazing range of leads and adaptors.
Thanks again.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
7,772
guests, and
293
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
| |
Most Online69,877 Jul 17th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|