Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#5891 02/07/03 10:07 AM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160
Mentor
OP Offline
Mentor
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160
Help
Does anyone know where I can get a "new old stock" SCSI I (50 pin SCSI) drive? I need a 1 to 10 G for our gamma camera. I am looking frantically through the internet now, but anyone knows......

#5892 03/07/03 12:12 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 156
Mentor
Offline
Mentor
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 156
have a word with Derek Johnston on 01924 512000 ext 4511 estates department at dewsbury. He is wiz kid on this.

alex

#5893 03/07/03 9:42 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 17
Novice
Offline
Novice
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 17
Try contacting Gorden Harwood Computers in Alfreton, 01773 836781, as SCSI drives were very common on all Apple computers up to a few years ago and they may be able to Help laugh

#5894 03/07/03 9:47 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 17
Novice
Offline
Novice
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 17
Try contacting Gorden Haewood Computers in Alfreton, as SCSI drives wher very common on all Apple computers up to a few years ago and they may be able to Help laugh

#5895 04/07/03 2:43 PM
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160
Mentor
OP Offline
Mentor
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 160
Thanks to all who offered advice. As it happens (I think) I have solved my problems by buying a 68 pin drive from CPC and an adaptor from Videk. If you don't know Videk they have an amazing range of leads and adaptors.

Thanks again.


Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (daisizhou), 7,901 guests, and 290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
AraEmin, Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,280
Posts74,583
Members10,392
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5