Print Thread
Rate Thread
#60832 12/04/12 2:05 PM
CHJ Offline OP
Scholar
OP Offline
Scholar
Dear EBME Colleagues,

So it's finally goodbye to Chris Jones and hello to Chris Horwood-Jones (CHJ - hence the new user name).

To tie in with my new life and my new wife, I also have a new career beginning in May (on my return from New Zealand).

The time has come for me to move onto pastures green and after today I shall have left the employ of JPen Medical. I have thoroghly enjoyed my time with JPen and have been able to make some great new friends - some of whom I shall no doubt still speak to on this very forum.

To those of you that I haven't been able to speak to directly - all the very best for the future. Don't be strangers, pop me a PM sometime to say hello.

Anyroad, I shall be leaving behind the world of Medical Devices completely and moving back into the familiar world of electrical safety. Some of you may recall a post I did last year on this forum about PAT testing and the requirements for it.

Needless to say I shall still be around on the forum and if anyone wants any advice about electical safety (to British Standards and legislation only - sorry to my international colleagues) then please feel free to message me.

All the best to you all for the future.

Kindest regards,

Chris Horwood-Jones
CHJ #60835 13/04/12 10:59 AM
Savant
Savant
Good luck in your next venture smile

I see your from glouc, i hope you dont support glouc rugby :P

Better side just north of the M5 smile

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blazingapostle), 72 guests, and 29 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Blazingapostle, Volkswagen, Chris_P, Rhomwa, Aziizi
9,891 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,814
Posts72,637
Members9,890
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020