|
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 117
Savant
|
OP
Savant
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 117 |
Hye guys. Any body experiences using and repair for the said Equipment? Frequently i' facing power board problems. When i perform my troubleshooting all the component shows good condition. Is anybody experiences repairing the board.. really ned help since it become serious. When i referring to the supplier, they easily advised to replace the power board.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020
Hero
|
Hero
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020 |
Mammad, In the UK these machines ae usually supplied on a contract basis where we buy the blankets and the company supplies and services the machines so not many people here have technical experience of them. Sorry to be unhelpful but this might explain why you might not get many replies. Robert
My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815 Likes: 72
Super Hero
|
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815 Likes: 72 |
And more bad news here as well. 
If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020
Hero
|
Hero
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020 |
But there is good news from the Arizant site. The service manual is there!! But the bad news is that it contains very little information so they really seem to want to keep servicing to themselves. Robert
My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815 Likes: 72
Super Hero
|
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815 Likes: 72 |
Yes. A classic case of "What do you want first ... the Good News or the Bad News", then?  OK ... here they all are. If I remember rightly, Arizant manuals have always been a bit limited ... no circuit diagrams, for instance. So ... how does this stuff get passed the PPQ process (in NHS hospitals) I wonder? OK ... don't tell me, no-one does much with them in-house, leaving tech support to the vendor (as Robert mentioned earlier). Not good, in my (no doubt old-fashioned) opinion. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 117
Savant
|
OP
Savant
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 117 |
Yeah, there was a service manual available but the information is very limited. No circuit diagram, and the solution that given is very simple. Averagely, one power control need to be replaced. Is the EST which using Fluke is one of the caused. As we know, Fkuke using high current to the EST.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815 Likes: 72
Super Hero
|
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,815 Likes: 72 |
Come on Mammad - don't leave it hanging there (leaving us all in suspense)!  I believe that unit to be Class I BF, and carries quite hefty fuses! Are you saying that your power control boards are failing during electrical safety testing? Which tester are you using (and which tests are you applying), I wonder? 
If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020
Hero
|
Hero
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,020 |
If it mails the elctrical safety test due to the tester then I presume either the tester is faulty or the devices are faulty. If the tester were to be faulty I would presume it would damage many other models of devices as well. This narrows it down quite a bit. Robert
My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
|
|
|
|
1 members (daisizhou),
11,094
guests, and
148
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums26
Topics11,281
Posts74,584
Members10,392
| |
Most Online69,877 Jul 17th, 2026
|
|
|
|