Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Visionary
OP Offline
Visionary
Hello there,
I have a problem with a B braun dialog+ machine that I received. It is fully in German language eek and in the option the english language is not even available.
Is it possible to install it as I saw a floppy disk drive on the side?
If someone could help me out on this case that would be great.
Thanks guys. laugh

Visionary
OP Offline
Visionary
If it can help anyone who has the same issue, the language file can be downloaded via the BBraun service portal, but only available for registered user.
I'm not so still trying to figure out how to get it...

Super Hero
Super Hero

Can we assume you've tried asking someone at BBraun? think

If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Visionary
OP Offline
Visionary
Oh yes I've tried...I'm even ready to pay for it, but if you're not registered you have zero access, which I can understand.

It seems that they don't really like seeing their machines ending up in third world countries, beeing used and them having no hands on them.

Last edited by naveen sivadjy; 08/11/16 3:25 PM.
Super Hero
Super Hero

I guess I already knew the answer to that one, sadly (it's an attitude I've been fighting against for years) - but I thought I would ask just in case it stirs someone else into lending a hand.

A bit of a long-shot, maybe ... but perhaps you could try one of these guys.

You could also make enquiries here. smile

OK ... I see you're already on there. But others may also be interested. To be honest I can't really see why someone can't just send you a copy of the file (language disk, whatever).

Visionary
OP Offline
Visionary
Thanks Geoff, I already posted a topic on the renalweb website without any success.
I will try your contacts and if I can lay my hands on it I will gladly send it to anyone who has the same issue.

Hero
Hero
Quote:
It seems that they don't really like seeing their machines ending up in third world countries, being used and them having no hands on them.

I presume you have to use disposables, I would have thought that the more machines in use in the world the more they sell.
Robert

My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.
Visionary
OP Offline
Visionary
I was thinking the same, but many "big players" I met at Medica this week told me that they rather prefer to scrap functional devices than seeing them in the second hand market.

It's such a waste, but what can we do.

Super Hero
Super Hero

If you were "thinking the same", then I'm afraid you were misinformed. frown

Of course it's a waste ... but did you think the Big Players are likely to support anything that could threaten (in their narrow view) their revenue stream?

They may use slogans such as "Because We Care" and so forth; but that's about as far as it goes.

You have to find "other ways"; be creative, innovate, refurbish, "reverse engineer" - whatever it takes!

"The extra mile is a lonely road". smile

Visionary
OP Offline
Visionary
"in their narrow view" I like that grin

For example, I asked to a manufacturer to sell me their used equipment. He said no and told me that because of us, their market share was decreasing. huh

I simply told him that we don't exactly have the same targets. People who buys devices from me cannot afford new ones and will probably never buy machines directly from him.

So if I don't sell them second hand machines from their brand, they are likely to go get chinese ones (btw I don't have anything against that).

Buying machines from me will increase their brand recognition and even bring them revenue from disposables. shades

But my little speech didn't seduce him at all

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
5 members (Huw, Malcolm, ipetev, Lindopski, Dustcap), 139 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Natali, Patrick Healy, Lazrdo, tdavis1984, tkinno4660
9,789 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,695
Posts72,183
Members9,789
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020