Print Thread
Rate Thread
#71336 06/12/16 10:34 AM
Hilary Offline OP
Dreamer
OP Offline
Dreamer
Morning,

We currently have two makes of hospital beds. Old Hillrom Avantguards and new Montcalm spirit.
We are slowly moving to the montcalms as they have the ultra low facility we like for our falls risk patients but they are wider than the avantguard.
I am looking for low platform height, with split siderails that aren't really wide. We have 2 bays that the new montcalms won't fit and I'm struggling to find something suitable. Our Hillroms are all past their best now.

I'm also looking for some sort of profiling double bed or a side addition to allow bed sharing for relatives ( hospice setting).

MrsT - I'd never loose anything if it wasn't for other people!
Super Hero
Super Hero

There is a load of stuff on line about this sort of thing ...

This is a "mature" (not to mention, crowded) market, and I'm sure that any one of the Big Players would be more than happy to meet your requirements.

May I suggest that you invite all of the reps in (all at the same time would be the most fun) and let them work for their order(s) (commissions)? think

Hero
Hero
Have a look at Sidhil, their beds are well made and in Britain!!! They also offer good after purchase support.
Robert

My spelling is not bad. I am typing this on a Medigenic keyboard and I blame that for all my typos.

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
5 members (Huw, Malcolm, ipetev, Lindopski, Dustcap), 139 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Natali, Patrick Healy, Lazrdo, tdavis1984, tkinno4660
9,789 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums25
Topics10,695
Posts72,183
Members9,789
Most Online5,980
Jan 29th, 2020