Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#72680 06/02/18 4:43 PM
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 6
Newbie
OP Offline
Newbie
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 6
I'm looking for a Digital manometer that reads in CM/H20, is there anything that anybody can recommend - Thanks

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,814
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,814
Likes: 72

I think it all depends on which ones are available these days. smile

From memory, all of the "biomed" ones could be switched between units.

Some of the early ones (Bio-Tek, Dale et al ... and then later, Fluke) were actually made by an OEM (whose name I cannot recall just now).

Apart from eBay, I'm not sure who (in the UK) can suppy a DPM these days. Ultramedic, maybe.


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 75
Adept
Offline
Adept
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 75
we use druck pressure meters brought from RS Components.


Moderated by  Huw 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 10,480 guests, and 210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui, Czr
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,279
Posts74,581
Members10,391
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5