Home Articles Downloads Forum Products Services EBME Expo Contact ☰
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#73526 07/08/18 11:30 AM
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 75
Adept
OP Offline
Adept
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 75
Hi All

I am looking to become a self employed medical engineer, I have tried getting liability insurance and am meeting brick walls. I can get insurance to cover any damage I do to the equipment but I can't get cover on the equipment if it hurts a patient due to my service/repair.

any help will be appreciated.

richard

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,814
Likes: 72
Super Hero
Offline
Super Hero
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14,814
Likes: 72

PM sent, Richard. smile


If you don't inspect ... don't expect.

Moderated by  DaveC in Oz, RoJo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Who's Online Now
1 members (daisizhou), 10,442 guests, and 209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Edouardohaag, Mark B, Royal, davidarhui, Czr
10,392 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums26
Topics11,279
Posts74,581
Members10,391
Most Online69,877
Jul 17th, 2026
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5